Christmas Block Exchange
- No blocks on point
- No 4 patch, or 9 patch blocks
- No synthetic fabric
- Blocks must be 6-1/2” including the seam allowance
- Flannel, felt or wool may only be used for embellishment which you are free to use, but please attach by sewing.
- Stitch around fusible appliqué.
- Put your name on a back seam allowance of each of the 15 blocks.
All of us want to get great blocks in the exchange. To do that we must all create great blocks. Blocks that do not follow the rules will be returned to the maker.
Place the blocks in a ziplock bag labeled with your name. Blocks will be accepted until the November meeting. Your bag will be returned to you at the Christmas party with 15 different, beautiful blocks done by your guild buddies. If you cannot make the party, we will bring your blocks to the January meeting.
How to participate? At the September or October meeting: Sign up with Amy Steed, make your bocks and turn them in by the November meeting.
Questions? Contact Amy Steed at firstname.lastname@example.org